Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THE BIG QUESTION


Yes, this is another post from the request of Jessie. She keeps me on my toes when it comes to the blogging world.
I've never had so many people grab at my hands in my entire life. It reminds me of all those people in the world who automatically grab at a pregnant woman's belly :) Ha ha... Strange side note. But No, I'm not pregnant... My cute sister is which is why I probably thought of the previous remark. I'm going to be an aunt again!

This semester is coming to and end and that means that it's time for Matt and I to start planning the WEDDING! Yes, I said it! We are engaged! I try not to let my excitement show through at work and school so that I don't look like a silly fool but it's hard to concentrate sometimes.

The wonderful day is February 28th, 2009! I am so very happy and lucky to have found such an awesome man to spend my life with.

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm so excited for you, and thank you for finally posting about it. Your next post should be a picture of the ring, so that everyone can see it. Congratulations!!!