Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This is for Jessie! :)

For all those constant reminders; here's lookin at you kid!

I'm very happy with my life and have much to be thankful for!
There hasn't been any recent changes but over all I'm glad to be where I am. I've been working at ASI as a clerk for several months now and like much of the people I work with. With certain events at work I've come to respect those individuals that have a talent for motivating others. It's not an easy process. And I am no good at all in that department!

I've realize how ridiculously nerdy I truly am with my recent discovery about my fascination with learning about infectious diseases. I learned about Botox treatments ( non cosmetic) just last night and had the opportunity to seek out further knowledge from professionals. Its very intriguing how a poison (C. botulinum) may be both beneficial and deadly. Its truly perplexing!
THE END FOR NOW...

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

Thanks for updating! I like how you dedicated it to me. Keep updating I love to hear how your life is. Love ya!!